Friday, May 14, 2004

Oscar

On April 10,2004.....approximately 2.30am (msia time 4.30pm), I received a call from my brother telling me that my beloved rottweiler named Oscar passed away. I was too shocked to believe it. I was seriously in denial state as i just couldn't accept the fact i wouldn't be able to see and play with him anymore. Never have i felt so sad before. Draining my lacrimal duct was the only thing that i could do . Trying to act normally in the morning....wishing to hide it from my housemates with the reason that i don't want to spoil their day as we should be going snowboarding. I broke down so many times up in the Rockies. Seeing the sky so wide and bright, all i could think of was, where is my Oscar now? Are you in the sky starring at me? I just can't help but reminisced all the good memories that this lovely doggie had brought to me. All his mischievous acts were only intended to make me smile. Still remember the first day i got him back from the breeder. He was barely 3 months old (around Aug 22,1999), i already knew that I'll shower all my love to make sure that he's going to be luckiest dog ever. Nothing less than 100% was given to look after him. I just didn't feel tired at all. It was more like fulfilling after spending a day playing and grooming him. However, soon after i bought my ticket to fly back on April 12, hoping to see him for the last time, he passed away without wanting me to witness his death....perhaps he knows i'll be devastated at that moment..... :^(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home