Monday, December 24, 2007

It's Christmas eve

Time flies and it's now almost the end of 2008. It's Christmas eve now!

General election in malaysia is soon to arrive too. I have to admit that i have been out-of-touch with a lot of things that happen in my home country. I would have joined those street demonstration if i was back home when they were carried out. The Incompetent-Mr-Not-So-Nice-Guy is a total let down. I really don't know how he actually manage to stay on the hot seat for a full term. Please, i beg and hope that this will not repeat itself as it could be disastrous! I'll definitely register and give the opposition my vote.

Enough of my short outpouring.

Merry Christmas my friends!!!! ( ^ ^)



(-_-)***am working on xmas!!

2 Comments:

Blogger jolcy said...

Merry Christmas..!!! *muaks*

10:31 AM  
Blogger mcfan said...

Merry Christmassy...and Happy New Year to you!!!!!!! *kiss kiss* hehehe

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home