Friday, May 14, 2004

May 14,2004

Today, i went to EM's blog after checking her TVB news....then it lead me to Bernie's blog. After reading a few of Bernie's posts, i decided that i should set one up for myself. Here i am with loumurnos@blogspot.com......Lou Murnos...this name is made up of the combination of all my dog's name....Louie, Murnos and Oscar. Louie is a German Shephard, Murnos = a cutie beagle while Oscar is my favourite among all, a smart and the most macho Rottweiler ever to me.....however he died when he was barely 5 years old... a relatively short lifespan for a dog. He died because of a cancer known as lymphosarcoma. By the time we discovered it, it had spread all over his body. Forever mising you, Oscar. Till today, i still haven't gotten out from the misery yet......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home