Sunday, May 30, 2004

Scientist

I am now working in lab 2904.....feeling a bit excited when i am holding the pipet and titrating stuff....but at the same time feeling lazy to read so many journals.....and i dread to think that i'll have so many things to handle in the coming months......my normal uni exam, research work (with a really good but strict professor) and alas USMLE!!!!Again, i want to stress that i still want to go to the UK for my residency....but i actually don't know where i belongs to...malaysia, US or UK??? I am still confused...just don't know where my life is leading to.....can i just meet someone and then settle down? I think that's the best solution that i can think of....but where to find 'the one'???????????????????? The future just hold too much of uncertainties........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home