Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Saying goodbye.....

Today, one of the senior leaves Calgary for good. One by one, they are leaving and probably will be all gone faster than I can realise. I dread the fact of having to say goodbye everytime because i don't know what lies in front. I fear the fact that i might not see them again. Whenever TY brings on the matter of SH and her leaving 'soon'....i have to control my tears from pouring out....my tears duct is so sensitive even to a mild teasing. I know i'll definitely miss them a lot. I seriously never expect to meet people like TY and SH. Fate brought them to me when i was really lonely. I just have no words to describe how much they mean to me even only knowing them for a short time. Just hope that this coming few months will only be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home