Friday, May 14, 2004

Canada

Coming to Canada for the first time......I have longed to study abroad since young but the feelings wasn't like what i've expected when i was on the plane ride to Canada on Aug 1, 2003. Maybe because i yearn to go to the UK after my wonderful trip in 1997. Moreover, there's someone in the UK that i wish to meet. The first few months in Calgary was a tough time...trying to accustom to a new living style....there's definitely no cultural shock but i had to admit that i was feeling homesick. I miss my normal daily chores especially looking after my dogs badly. However, I was really lucky to meet one lovely CBC named Hoi Yan...she's my first Canadian friend! Then i met 2 other senior malaysians whom i can relate very well.....Because of them, my life in Canada is brightened up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home