Sunday, July 18, 2004

Actually now is......July 21, 10.57pm..but i had an inclusion that i want to post but just somehow i was too excited about something else that i forgotten about it!!!

Going back to malaysia........i could sense that my body and mind was tired when i was travelling back to msia.......but kinda happy reaching home....my heart was really joyful and i was seriously smilling from my heart....this is my homeland after all.....Ivory picked me up...she is definitely a really worthy friend!!!!

Was happy to see all my family members but definitely could feel that my heart was searching for Oscar all the time!!!!!!! I just miss him so much....wept after seeing photos of him passing away.......those images will never be obliterated from my mind.... :(

Hm....glad to meet up with a couple of my imu friends.....it was a small gathering...ended up only meeting 3 of them....but i met the 3 most important people i guess....that's more than enough and seriously, these 3 are the ones that i look forward to meet up with in seremban and no more than that.....! It was nice catching up although i think it was me who did most of the talking...i seriously hope that i could hear more of what they have been up to since i left! And my grandma kept on wanting me to stay at her house but i am just to busy to stay at one place for too long!

Had to do so many things in malaysia.....i did it voluntarily.......had to apply for visas...US visa worries me but it was a huge relief that i found that i could get it within a day!! hooray!!! Then next on my list...Japan air ticket!! hehehe

In malaysia, i never had a holiday/ break for myself.....i was tired everyday......but going to Japan...though i chose to go there for almost 2 weeks....my family is complaining that i am spending too much time out there but it's all worth it as i finally feel that i am back to a healthy state of mind!!! .......it was in Osaka that i felt really relaxed....the holiday pace was really good....had enough time to sleep yet adequate time to play.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home