Sunday, December 30, 2007

Story of my key(s) and snow!

There was a snow storm just about 2 days ago started midnight where blowing snow storm caused accumulation of 25cm snow. Weather forecast had predict that the snow storm would stop and there will be a bright, calm and quiet day. As how i tend to believe in them, I went out for an indian buffet lunch. I had wanted to continue to go to work on my research but the stupid storm was starting again and i decided to go home for a good nap! hehehe. Reaching the condo's parkade, i had to wait for 15 minutes for the snowplough to clear the path and also my parking spot as the snow was pilling up already.

Then as i stepped into my entrance corridor, i realised that i lost the entrance door key. I had to search through my car, look over and over again on the snowy path that i crossed. I called people and places that i met or been to. After that, i resigned to press on my neighbor's bell to allow me an entry. Then my neighbor and i found THE key laid outside of my house door!!! I was so glad! I blame this on the poor quality key chain given by my realtor! Looking for a replacement, i found this key chain given by mich. I think it's a second key chain that you gave me? The first one is Mr.Bean's bear which i left in msia. Here's a picture of the key chain that i am using now. Pictures on the snow will follow...




(-_-)*** quite a stupid post just to let somebody knows that i am using the key chain that she gave me! =P

1 Comments:

Blogger Bride2010 said...

hehe
hahahahha

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home