Sunday, July 18, 2004

Surprise birthday!!!! ^ ^

Yesterday was July 18,2004. It was such a memorable day for me.....in my opinion, the most special and surprise party i ever had in my life to date!!!!!!

I got back from my research work at about 6pm....feeling not so right because of some of my thoughts and tired and the heated-oven feeling in my house.....i was just not feeling right......then my housemates got back...telling me that they want to celebrate my birthday earlier.....want to have an early celebration....before this, i was told by yein that i'll have a SURPRISE party that it's intensity is bigger than any of those that we had organised before!! But then, everyday, she'll be telling me that she hasnt figured out what to do for the surprised party....little did i know that she actually planned for yesterday!!!

They made me dressed in a dress that they bought for me, 'paint me' heheehhe......then took me out telling me that we are heading to somewhere that i havent been before.....i was too tired to have any suspicion in me.....then she bought me to a Westin hotel room, of course i know what is going to happen next! My surprise party!!!!

Inside the room, they decorated it with tealites candles at every corner of the room, helium-filled balloons (72 altogether) floating at the ceiling, having rose petals spread on the bed with white bedsheets with a lovely heart-shaped cake(lighted with fireworks) and a big white doggie bear bear in the middle and lastly, with a bubble-maker, making lots of bubbles....what an atmosphere...with the yellow lights shining on all these....i was thrilled....never would i expect something like this would happen!!!! I am really really really feeling lucky.....what a surprise for my 23rd birthday celebration!!!!

Then at bout 8pm, we head to one of the hotel's restaurant, ON restaurant for a wonderful dinner....i ordered a pretty good salmon for dinner.....

Later at night, we were all half-drunk and puked somewhere along the line.....nevertheless, it was definitely an ineradicable day for me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home