Thursday, December 09, 2004

Insecurity

I think i seriously need to find someone now......i think i've already reach a stage where friends are not enough...i need someone to witness every step of my life and share everything about me..i am feeling really tired having to go through what i am going through now alone! Recently, i felt that my lab supervisor had some feelings toward me....he didnt tell me directly but i could sense.....the problem is he's an Indian. That alone is enough to kill of any further progress. Sigh...twice that i found someone who's nice and good but there's just something that is missing. Yosuke has been a really good friend but i seriously dont think anything can go any further than that as the language barrier is too much to omit. I guess i'll just have to keep waiting for the one.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home