Sunday, January 27, 2008

Travelling

It feels weird to be able to finally go home again after a one and a half year gap. I know i am really lucky to be in canada working. I think i have finally come to the acceptance of the fact that i am actually preferring to work in places other than my motherland. At the same time, i have never thought that i would be feeling a little heavy to leave St.John's. I attribute it to my strong social network in this little island. Isabel!!! I will miss your cooking!!! St.John's has also allowed me to make more new friends and there are these 2 girls in particular (new exchange students from HK) who have been a source of laughter and joy lately!

I am soon arrive in Singapore and I really can't wait to catch up with my family and also of course my close buddies.



(-_-)*** sigh...another 8 hour of transit in singapore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home