Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Lab-reality of animal usage

I am kinda enjoying my time working in the lab doing pipeting, growing and stimulating cells)......i didnt expect myself to indulge in scientific methods like this......but there's a brutal reality behind all this scientific advancement....rats killing....this is the part that i dreaded to do actually.......my heart was moved to tears when i saw the other lab tech removign 2 baby rats from its mother, poor mother was searching all over for it....my tears was rushing immediately...and the worst thing was i actually saw 2 beautiful Siberian Husky sitting in their cage.....not sure what experiement they will go through.....please.....dont let them suffer.....

*brutal?? If me, myself is considering this brutal, i figure the G.W.Bush and tons of stupid government or terrorist groups leaders must have been cold blooded as it's human lives that are involved all the time in their hunger of power and materials.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home