Friday, September 03, 2004

This is so weird

I didnt know a good talk could make a total change in me faster than the light could travel! Sometimes it's all about the right time, right opportunity and the right person. Talking to michelle actually 'forced' me to conclude that all my confusion can be cleared if i have the heart to do so. I know what i want to do but sometimes i lost control when the weakened side of me prevail. But like what michelle said, all i need is to be reminded over and over again that i shouldnt be thinking negatively and keep up with what i have been doing. For the past two days, i really felt that i am seeing the old me with my own eyes, for goodness sake, i should just let things be if it needed to happen that way. Why on earth should i stress myself up when i already declared that i should live my life to the fullest everyday. The laughter, the fire and the passion that was grounded shall be unleashed once again.....who cares if i cant get grades over 90 in USMLE but deep down i know it matters....sometimes i still wonder, if i should be that ambitious and set my sight on a Harvard grad cert but live my life like a geek or grad with a simple MD but have the luxury of going through a less taxing life. Ultimately, i think at the end of the day,my ego rules....wonder when did the snobbery strain actually manage to find its way into my brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home