Saturday, February 19, 2005

My "almost"-quarter life crisis episode

Basically, if you have read through my blog, you probably know that i am a walking crisis!

Here, i'll summarise my crisis!

I don't know,
where my future lies
where my path leading me
where my heart actually belongs to

I wonder,
how can i find my true-self
how can i live a-day-carefree
how my interest can actually sparkles

I am afraid,
that i am incompetent
that i am facing the world alone
that my life now is actually a mistake

Everyday,
I am judging my ability
I am helplessly confused
I am actually getting hopeless, yet trying hard to stand tall

Sign of stress is back with step 1 drawing nearer and clerkship is just a few days away. I know you are there for me to talk to whenever i declare so but i really wonder when will this crisis stop or at least pause for a moment?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home