Monday, February 07, 2005

Killed twice in 4 days.....

Hm...doesnt sound good to say something like that especially on my friend's bday! Happy Birthday Mich.... :) (ok...i could still afford to smile)

I swear i was still feeling ok coming out from Dr.Lau's office second time in 4 days. Until Susan was bitching with me about Dr.Lau!!! My stoned emotions started to melt...........anyone that enters his office will be put down no matter how brilliant their work was, whether it's his students or even his secretary (according to susan, he has changed uncountable number of secretaries).......hm...maybe i am not that competent after all...

hm....my bitterness faded i guess...i cant continue writing this post with the same emotion as just now....i stopped writing halfway to revert my attention back to the editing of the report!!! Anyway time for an afternoon nap now! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home