Sunday, May 08, 2005

New house (yet again)

Trust me that i have gone much better since my last post ! ( mich, you did get to read that blog on time didnt ya, i decided that i shall just delete it....too much of gloominess aint good for this site! -_-" )

I am now staying at a new place. Finally got almost everything in my room set up except the bookshelve. Gonna take at least a month before i can finally transform my living room to a homely one. Too much "rubbish" piling up at one corner causing an unpleasant sight. I am determined to make this place as cozy as possible.

This is my third shelter since i first arrived here. Comparatively, i prefer the one before this if points are given for all the aspect of the house. However, i am actually more fond of my current room. Although it's smaller in size compared to the one before this, I actually had better furniture now to decorate it into a bedroom of my preference.

Anyway, that's all for now. Got to buck up and do some reading on orthopedics with the hope that there'll be no repeatition of my terrible performance during my last opthalmology clinic posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home