Friday, February 08, 2008

What a crazy world!

A story like how it would be told in a tv/movie drama is to be told again here!

I went out to the morning market at around 6.30am with my sister. After a quick grocery shopping, we drove home. In front of my house, i left the car to go into the house so that my sister can switched to the driver's spot to drive to college. In split seconds, a gang of indonesia/indian/malay came in 2 or 3 motorcyles, surrounded the car (a 10 year old daihatsu!). One of them went into the driver seat, pointed a 30cm parang knife to my sister asking her to leave the car. I did not witness it as i was walking into the house and it happened silently. As i turned back to wave goodbye, i heard my sister shouted. I can't even process what was happening and i intended to climb and jump out of the automatic gate closing in front of me. I was so afraid that my sister would get kidnapped or something bad happening to her. The car was driven away as soon as my sister stepped out of the car.

My sister wasn't hurt, harmed or injured. She is however, shaken and terrified. She is getting better now. I am still dazed with what happened. Thank goodness that she wasn't being kidnapped along with the car or getting any injury from the parang knife. Otherwise, it would have been a tragedy! I am still finding it hard to accept that i have just lost a car (loosing a car is not a big deal the way it happened makes it feel unreal). This incident just happen too quickly.

Malaysia is getting so much more unsafe now with our Minister of Internal Security (who is unfortunately our sleepy PM as well!!) not doing anything! Malaysia is in need of an election after Chinese New Year!!!!


(-_-)***may BN loose (although it's pretty much impossible!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home