Thursday, June 19, 2008

Burn out

I have to admit that i am finally feeling burn out! I have been feeling very tired since last weekend. The brutal no-sleep call nights (meaning more than 24 non-stop working hours each shift, one after another) has used up my reserves. It has been 4 months of lots of work and enormous stress to do well with recent month consisting of crazy work load. This has totally thrown me off balance now. I know i am in need of break. Fortunately, it should be here after 8 more working days - to a less busy service! Although i am doing the counting down thing, i did not at any moment gone cursing about my current work. I do like what i am currently doing. My memories and interest in general surgery kept me going. Moreover, i might be meeting Sandy, my favorite mentor, pretty soon...coming october in San Francisco!!!! I can't wait enough for that to happen.

I think i just need sleep. Severely lacking in sleep is what making my emotion running extremely low. Hopefully next week i will be feeling better. However i am on call again tomorrow and sunday. I am praying for peaceful and quiet days and nights.


(-_-)***preparations will serve you well during the coming week though right now it may be difficult to see just exactly how. have faith.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bride2010 said...

Stay strong girl...however dark it is..there is Light! Unrest, worry and stress will do all this to you...cheer up and chill out and you'll feel a lot better. *Hugz*

10:12 PM  
Blogger Bride2010 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home