Saturday, April 19, 2008

It's a fine thread

Meeting new people will always give me new inspiration. I am someone who is easily influenced by others (as long as it is within my principles). After attending this short conference, surrounded by high achievers, i feel that there is so much more for me to do in order to be in the same rank as them. That is why it is not good to stay in St.John's for too long, i feel blunted. What is the right balance?

It is also interesting on how relationship can be the common topic among people all the time. The world is so small, my friend's friend (his medical school buddy who is a canadian) is the husband of my friend from malaysia. Aside from that. I have been asked today what type of guy i am interested in. Well, 3 of us who are still single, admitted to being picky in finding a partner, not wanting to succumb to someone that we don't think we can spend a lifetime with. They laughed at me when i told them i prefer asian to white because i don't want to spend my lifetime eating burgers and sandwiches (i know it sounds shallow but i wouldn't mind meeting a white guy who appreciate chinese food as much as i do!). I think i know what i am looking for but it is taking ages for him to show up! haha. I want a man who knows what he wants to do in life or at least have better clue than i do! Someone who is confident and carries himself well in public. Someone who can guide me and will grow and age with me. I think i need to find someone who can challenge me intellectually, otherwise, i will start to feel bored easily.....


(-_-)***my priorities need to be outlined....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home