Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Ah Bel....

Leaving the mess in the kitchen, i feel like leaving you a birthday note here. The main reason is because i have been late in getting you a card and present this time! Hence, i got to write it here.

Happy Birthday Isabel. I hope that you will be joyous and happy on your birthday and everyday after that. Wish upon a star and i hope that they will come true. I also hope that your warm smile will always stay on your face, your beauty to be everlasting and your unconfined love to continue growing.

I can't express enough how fortunate and glad for me to meet and get to know you here in newfoundland, a land of nothing (i know i exaggerated!). You provide the warm glow in this land that has endless winter. You are the best listener that i have ever known. It is always me who is doing the talking while you are always the receiving end who will just listen, never given any negative thoughts or getting mad at me. With such a gentle and humble personality, you are ever so encouraging and supportive. Believe me that i have learned a lot from you. I am going to miss hanging out with you anytime that i wish to disturb you. Your house has been a great place for me to grab a bite at anytime (which always turn out to be a real treat all the time). Your forever welcoming couch was a bunk where i can fall asleep without worries (aside from the one in my house). Your phone line was hogged up because i was always asking silly questions or talking nonsense endlessly. With you leaving newfoundland soon....there goes a cooking that i will be craving for, a hanging out spot that will be a place of the past and someone who always seem hidden and quiet but is actually so paramount, will be missed indefinitely.

You are like a big sister to me that i have always wished for when i was young. I seriously felt so. Just want to let you know that i love you (and sean) very much. Thank you.

I really got to stop here, otherwise i will be looking very puffy tomorrow at work!



(-_-,)***hope you enjoyed that surprise party!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home