Sunday, March 09, 2008

Brainstorming vs BS

I really don't understand how i could have talked so much for the past weeks (too). I guess it's the fact that i do think a lot. I think i am a deep thinker. Just that I don't keep it to myself everything that come across my mind, I translate it into a daily round the clock chatting. Sounds about right in terms of sufficient justification of a habit that i recently acquired or something that i picked up again after not chatting like this since starting residency! Also, should i shift some blame to my partner in crime???

Enough of my babbling. It's time to go back to work again tomorrow. Honestly, I am not dreading it. In a way, I do wonder if i am actually glad to go back to work. Do you think i am capable of becoming someone whose job description is "of somewhat like a rich housewife" if i win a million dollar lottery? You know, that means my job scope will include sleeping until almost noon, waking up to a prepared breakfast,getting hair done by stylist along with manicure and pedicure, shopping till dawn, getting a massage whenever i like it and being on the phone at any time. The list can certainly go on. By the way, it does sound hectic!


(-_-)***back to reality!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home