Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Vacation - Leaf 1

On the plane now, feeling that life has been wonderful. It was a great vacation with great companies and fun times. I don't think i have achieved half of my to-do list but i have those important ones carried out. For instance, remember my super-long Jusco receipt?

First day home with a luggage filled with souvenirs was a highlight to both my brother and sister. I love receiving gifts (surprise or not). I wonder who doesn't. So they must have been really happy!
Then to be out chatting with mich and ry until dawn was a great way to kickstart my vacation. The rest of the week has been a little fuzzy in terms of getting daily activities remembered because of repetitive karaoke and yum cha activities. I had so little sleep (or we had so little sleep!) and people started to fall sick towards the first weekend of my trip home (ok, not sure if the mushrooms from vintry was the real cause!). On that friday, we went to Yulek's seafood restaurant and i still considered it the biggest meal i had in malaysia as i think it's the first big meal since christmas last year!

Attention: Oh my, please do not park at this one particular "infamous" parking spot in Yulek. It was an interesting sight as the car was bombarded with bird shit as birds are found sitting on cable wires above that parking spot.

That night after seafood dinner, we went to Ed's place and watched a ...hm.... the-not-recommended x-rated clip! Ry must have learned that CD shouldn't be played on its reversed side on that night. I have to reiterate that i fell asleep that night was all due to fatigue and not secondary to alcohol effect. Chor, that pic is P&C (private and confidential!) please!

I have also been out having family dinners at my favourite restaurants especially that "Old People's place" in Pudu! I can't remember the restaurant's name!

So...that's Week 1.

(-_-)***missing home already.....

4 Comments:

Blogger jolcy said...

eekkk... P&C ar??? Opppsss... :P

wakakakaka....

2:36 AM  
Blogger mcfan said...

yes....only those who are involved is allow into this P&C photos sharing!

3:18 AM  
Blogger Bride2010 said...

Haha I'll never live that DVD player issue down huh?

Happy to have had those momentsler...

Keke that pic will be mightly powerful in the future.. ;)

1:32 AM  
Blogger mcfan said...

the way you tried to play that dvd will be forever remembered. well....again, i slept because of tiredness, nothing to do with alcohol! =P

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home