Sunday, March 02, 2008

Jet lagging

Never been jet lagging to this extent. I supposed it's self-imposed. The stress hormones have been extremely high as i do realise that i have a lot that i wish to achieve in this leftover research break, couple with other factors such as increasing homesick blues, preparation to go back to work (knowing my aims) and also this coming general elections in malaysia.

Homesickness is really getting to my nerves. I miss my family and friends, those good and fun times. All the news of upcoming general elections is not helping at all. I hate to feel that I am helpless. A lot of frustration reading on all lies with no job done. Enough of ranting on this issue.

I hope, after this one more week of research break, by getting back into the real world where life as a busy general surgery resident will get me back on track. I hope that i can translate all my frustration as a helpless malaysian into a form of energy that will benefit my sick patients. In my work, I am more inspired and enlightened


(-_-)***i dont feel good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home