Monday, March 10, 2008

Exciting! Oh......May "what"??? i forgot!

I can't help but i have been getting the sense of joy when reading all the possible changes in Malaysia. It is truly a victory. A great history for our future generations and also for ourselves! It's a feeling that is so unique in a way, straight from my heart. We have people who seems to be of our generation in the government now. They represent a new wave govern by a form of substantial complex energy.

My favorite quote is from my mother who voted for the first time in her life despite being a registered voter since 1980s. "I just crossed for PAS and DAP, regardless of their religion and racial preference". This again showed that Malaysians are united in their quest for a better non-racist government.

I hope BN will not use May 13 in their propaganda anymore because history did not repeat itself into March 9! I will continue to pray and have faith that a change for the better is on its way.


(-_-) --> (^ ^) ....i am just glad. I have never been prouder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home