Saturday, November 29, 2008

Something can be infectious

November and december babies are everywhere. Had been eating out for two birthday celebrations and realised that no matter how much one pay in Newfoundland, the best meal one would get is lamb! My steak was rather mediocre. I was rather disappointed with the surprise "perfect" meal prepared for a friend as it turned out to be not-so-prefect in terms of the overall price for food quality. However, we did have a good time eating! This friend of mine has an infectious personality. I don't think she quite realises that. She is the type that spreads lots of love to everyone she knows. I really got to say that i think i got infected with it too. I am always fortunate!

As per usual, operating is always infectiously fun. The more surgeries i performed, the more i wish to do! It's addictive! I ain't crazy you know! But it's extremely fulfilling after a successful surgery! (^ ^)

Recently, i have also gotten addicted to drinking peppermint tea. The aveda tea has such a special blend of pepermint and licorice. It's quite expensive to buy it from aveda shop. I have started to think that i can mix licorice and peppermint leaves myself! (o.O)



(-_-)***it's 4 more months till i am back in malaysia again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home