Saturday, July 31, 2004

I Miss Japan.....

I MISS JAPAN I MISS JAPAN I MISS JAPAN.....i dont know how much should i shout is enough to release all my emotions......i really miss those good time...life has change its role now that i am in my second year in calgary.....things are going at a faster pace now that i am engaging myself in so many things......not sure if it's stupid but i am always eager to learn new things...but at the same time i wish to excel in everything i do....i am just a reflection of a typical human being who is so selfish and wish the best of everything for myself......sigh.....if only i am less egoistic then i wouldn't be where i am in now or i should say if i am not an achiever.....a commoner's life would be really good sometimes i guess.......ah....back to my studies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home