Monday, September 20, 2004

Failed experiment!!

Sigh.....perseverence, it's definitely something that is getting to me-straight into ME now!!!I am getting to know perseverence in a deeper manner now.....my cells for over two months were contaminated....was it due to my carelessness or my less disciplined experiment skills? Now i have to start all over again. If only i was more attentive to what i was doing, i would not have to repeat what i had done. I am only wasting my time if i am not going to change this stupid habit of mine. I should not delay what i need to do. All these trivial things will eventually lead to a big thing in which a dire consequence is there waiting for me. I have 20 rats coming in next week...hope that the flow of my experiment will go as i plan.....i 'pray' hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home