Friday, September 17, 2004

Overly nice

This is a weird description about me. I am not sure if i can tell people that i am a nice person. I know that i am not the nicest person in the world as i know that i can be a very selfish person. However, since young, i have been instilled with good values and that's me for what i am and who i am. Just now i have been told because of me being overly nice, it has caused her to feel awkward towards my actions. Not saying that she's cynical with my actions, just that she didnt feel comfortable at times when i am being overly nice. I know that the existence of being too nice will irritate people or lead people to think this is not a normal behaviour and thus lead to suspicion. But i never realise that i will be one of those people that create such situation. Still remember how i enjoy helping an old lady to carry her 'recycleable rubbish' (her only way to earn money) every weekend after my British Council's English lessons every weekend. Going to orphanage to volunteer and get to play with those kids whom i think from the first second they were born to this world, they were handicapped regardless of their perfectly functional physical ability. They have to grow up without parental love in which i think is the basis of a balance mental foundation. ok...i'm starting to dwell away from my main topic today.....sigh...what do you think when i am told that i am actually very nice in nature but being superbly nice is only my second to my nature and thus, this is not the real me! So if i am not being superbly nice, that's me.... Am i confusing you with what i've just said...i am confused again...why am i always easily confused recently????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home