Thursday, September 23, 2004

partner in life

I have thought of putting up titles like soul mate and true love.....i dont know but i realise that the appropriate term for the person to come into my life now is a partner in my life....just read Su Ann's blog....this little girl is amazing, she might not know a lot of what's going to happen in life but she knows exactly what she doing and going through right now. After reading what she had written, it just came to me that i do feel the need to find someone.....someone that i have been searching for all these while....wonder if i will ever meet him.....still remember that day i got into this topic with Yuko....i know i am being repetitive again now but we just seems to experience the same thing at the same time ever since i know her. Sigh....if only she's a guy or i am a bisexual, then my problem would have been solved!! hehehe....dont get me wrong here....i know perfectly that i am straight! But this thought came to my mind now because recently i found out that i have a friend who's a lesbian and she's going after someone i know who's apparently bisexual!!! how perculiar this world is becoming.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home