Monday, December 20, 2004

My inspiration

Called Pn Mimie today. It's really nice to be able to chat with her again. She's the only teacher that i can actually treat like a friend. I am not sure if i've mentioned that she was my first and foremost inspiration for what i am doing now. Do you believe it? It was all because of her unfulfilled wish in medicine that stem my interest in this field. Still remember that she used to tell me her medical student life and it somehow infused into me at that time. At that time, she was my science teacher, i never believe i could achieve what i's achieved until she came into SSG. To be a doctor to fulfill her ambition is actually one of the reason why i am still walking this path. Though this thought had left me for a while but it's back! Weird enough but talking to the root actually makes me feel energized at that moment. It reminded me again that i am not only doing this for myself but also for someone really special.

She actually told me how i used to worry about Oscar. At that time, i think i just had Oscar, when he's not eating or eating even an ounce lesser, i would be nuts and babysit him till he get his nutrients-of-the-day. The cheese that my dad bought in Switzerland was among his diet. I used to wake up early in the morning to prepare his breakfast; just to make sure that he gets his 3-meal a day routine. He really trained me in a way. Sigh...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home