Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Final parting

Today marks the end of one of the best period of time in my life. Su left early in the morning while yein is now waiting at Vancouver airport for her connecting flight back to Malaysia.

We had talked about today endlessly for we do not know if we would want to see each other leaving. I have to admit that it's hard seeing them leaving one by one. Deep down, i dont know when i will actually meet them again.

Knowing them not only turned myself into a better person, it had also gave me a better idea of myself as a person.

I really have to say that i love them much more than friends. They showered me with endless love and care that i felt that staying with them is much more homely than my real home at times. We had gone through lots of joy and tough moments together that i am now unsure of how i would be able to handle those times when they are not around.

Su had been one magnificent friend. I have never met someone who's as accomodating as she is. I have never truly seen her looses temper on something. No matter how moody i was at certain days or throwing tantrums for no reason, she will stand by my side without fail and putting me above her interest. She might not know that i treasure more than what i even realised myself but it's really amazing to see what she could do as a friend.

Yein is a very special person. I have never met someone who's as determined as she is. She's awesome with organising anything that is just about anything. Having her as a friend can be pretty stressful at certain times because what she had achieved is pretty hard to emulate. However, she has been one inspiring figure to me. Having her "heading" 1424 was just terrific. What she did to foster the kind of friendship that we all shared made the experience of staying with them something memorable.

(-_-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home