Wednesday, May 18, 2005

One after another

I think that it's fated that i have my first obstacle soon after they left. Ok....i failed my US board exam. I am, of course deeply dissapointed, moreover, i missed it by one point. I am accepting it without being too sad about it. I don't know how to explain my current feelings but it's just feel weird. I am not going to judge myself if i am competent at this moment as i don't want to start blaming myself unneccessarily again. Anyway, i'll work out something. Failing one exam doesnt mean it's the end of the world. I still got plenty of alternatives as long as i have my MD next year!

Just now, i was back to my "old" house to deal with the carpet cleaning thingy. When i was there, being alone, everything just struck me. My tears came pouring immediately after reminiscing about those lovely moments with my ex-housemates. I felt that my life has become so empty in a short span of time. I really hope that i can get over it soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home