Saturday, July 30, 2005

Deep thoughts

Again, i am not sure whether what's happening to me now will actually turn out to be in the form of "blessing in disguise". Failing my board exam did shut off my mind for a while....i really feel like stepping away from what i've always yearned to be. With such evaluations and connections i made in NY only made me feeling mad against my inability to perform well in my board exam. Things would have been easier if my exam results was going towards the higher end.

I understand what i was writing in the para above is not what a correct mind should be thinking. Me being me, will tell you now that i have decided to continue my quest and will continue to shine.

Yuko is going come to Canada in less than a month!! Aug 26,2005. This gal has never fell short of being my source of inspiration. The fact that she's leaving Japan, her family and her beloved dog at this point of her life for the first time to a whole new world really amazes me. I am still very proud of her achievement in getting a placement in Bch of Psychology. Praying hard that her road will not be a rocky one and things will only get better for her.

Michelle, how's life going? Have you decided that cosmetic line is what you really want to do? Or you'll continue to look for something else later when you have settle down a little?

This life journal of mine really helps me to release my stress and keep my emotions in check! I figure that the point where i am open and willing to tell people the truth in my life is the point where i am truly comfortable being who i really am. Again, one doesn't need to remember anything if one is telling the truth all the time.

Oh ya....one of my fav surgeons in this trip share her thoughts about surgery with me. She told me to remember this " there's nothing such as small surgery, there's only small surgeon. " Understand this saying? (-_-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home