Wednesday, June 08, 2005

another call day

Life is so complex that you really don't know what's the best for yourself and what more for others.

I know that i am on the dangerous gray zone where there's only a fine line that is keeping me doing what i am doing right now. My senior residents are all hating their jobs. I still like mine at this moment but if i am going to be like them. E.g, 5 years down the road, will i be like one of them? However, this little girl will never have enough courage to break the chain that she's in now.

Today, was another delightful day for me. Although i kept on judging my abilities, there's someone who is actually thinking so highly of me! I've never foresee that Sandy would talk about me in front of the "shark" preceptor. The preceptor that i am describing now is the head of surgery department and she's a hell of a woman! I respect her a lot. However, her social skills sucks, she's not a friendly person at all and she's definitely not someone you can mess around with! Sandy actually told her quite a bit about me , with her usual exaggerated praises on me in front of her. The worse thing is, this monday, she'll be able to judge the "rumors" as I'll be on call with her! Goodness......please either let me avoid her the whole day by not having anyone admitted or let me perform reasonably at my level. (-_-) Sandy really wanted me to stay in Calgary for the surgery program. I am thrilled with what's in her mind. Although that is pretty much impossible, i really appreciate her effort!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home