Saturday, May 28, 2005

Pillar

Working really hard for the past one week had been a method for me to escape from all of my problems. I have no other way to deal with what i am going through now except to continue working hard.

The creepy feeling of emptiness is felt once in a while. So much for all the promises given, I realised that no other people will be there to help me to solve my problem other than myself. You probably learn about this much earlier than i do. Therefore, Sandy is so important at this point of my life. Even though she doesn't realise it but her endless words of encouragement and caring actions had been vital in the build up of confidence in me. She's like a mentor to me. Sometimes, you touch people's life even without realising it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home