Sunday, June 12, 2005

My diary

Recently, a friend asked me if i feel "exposed" for writing an online diary directly from my thoughts. I am feeling tired of needing to hide anything. I feel that i will be mentally exhausted if i need to form better stories of my current form.

Initially, this blog is only for me, but i see no good reason not to let people that i care most knowing what's inside me since i would like to be treated the same way as well. Take that i am nosy! =P

However, there's a risk reading my blog as i'll drain your energy for reading something-not-so-light-heartening. Read CLEARLY! - This is my stressball! I don't write as much when i am blissful. Coz i got a better way to share my joy - I want to create a smiley face in people i meet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home