Saturday, July 30, 2005

Wonderful experience!

One will be able to tell if i love my current team by listening to me. If i am totally in love with what i am doing or with the people that i work with, i can brag about it endlessly.

Working in the Breast Surgery team in Presbyterian-Columbia University Hospital, NY had been nothing but wonderful. My attendings are the best people that you can work with and learn from. And of course, a fine and flawless evaluation entailed made it the sweetest possible entry! =) I have never seen such a perfect evaluation since i started my clerkship...this piece of paper definitely spur me to continue giving my best as things shouldn't go wrong if i continue my current performance.

I am in love with surgery more than i ever was. I can tell you that i don't want to swap being a surgeon for anything other medical specialties.

New York.......there's something in this city that is unique in a way that i am begining to like it a lot. Weird but true!

Now....back to Calgary soon....and continue my journey to get the MD!

(-_-)**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home