Thursday, September 30, 2004

Internet addiction!!!

It's getting worse everyday!!! I thought i will be able to spare more time studying if i minus the surfing time that i spent everyday. However, i failed in my quest to do so simply because i am addicted. I need to get my fix every few hours no matter what's happening...the first thing that i do when i wake up or when reach home is signing on to my laptop. And with the recent rise of Manchester United performance made me frequent soccernet.com more often to catch up with the latest hype!!!! Oh my...talking bout football......Man U 6 - Fenerbache 2......what an electrifying score! I am crazy about it. I was thinking of suffering the 'agony' of seeing my fav club performance going down the drain as my heart heavily starting to agree that Arsenal and Chelsea are better teams. But Sir Alex does his trick again...with Van Nistelroy, Rooney, Ronaldo, and Ferdinand....watch out everyone....Man U is destined to dominate the football arena again!!! Sigh......even though i am in my lab now....what am i doing now?? Writing my 'online' diary!!! Wonder if there's any cure for me!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home