Monday, September 27, 2004

Jocular

Am i always in that mood that if i sway even a tiny bit from there, people will assume that i am not at my true self??? Perculiar isnt it??? Oh Yein is starting to make further planning on her marriage ceremony....i felt useless at time, i mean my comments especially given when i, myself never been in such situation before. Moreover, she got all the planning ideas running in her head. So, no matter whatever kind of idea that i am giving is just redundant. I might even spoil her mood at times given my strongwill in trying to make my point taken! I really think 2 strongwill persons will have a hard time whenever it comes to a discussion because of the inability to consider other people's view...i know i should change...i am getting worse in this regard. I know i am going to annoy people as this kind of attitude is seen as being self-absorbed/centred/important......bla bla bla....in fact, it's true. sigh....wonder what am i becoming....anyway, put this aside as i really want to say something about wedding plans...not mine but the way she's planning her wedding really makes everyone around her feels like walking down the aisle at the same time as her....money again is important in getting the fairy tale wedding atmosphere.....why money? i am really wondering how and when it appears to have such a paramount effect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home