Sunday, July 22, 2007

My birth-day!

Thank you for all who sent me their wishes. I had a busy week and ended up post-call (after 36 hours shift) on my birthday. Was exhausted but it's was almost forgotten after a lovely homely dinner. Thank you for preparing the food, that's all i need for my bday! (^ ^). I really like the rainbow trout ala asam style! Had some lovely gifts as well - oh! i still don't know how you know that i had wanted to get an indoor comfy slipper (did i tell you that?) !!?? Well, i am officially slightly off one quater of a decade. Starting to feel old!


(-_-)***nothing beats homecooked food!

5 Comments:

Blogger jolcy said...

hmmm... I am curious who is the person who prepared the dinner and gave you the gift you wanted..:)

11:44 AM  
Blogger mcfan said...

hehe....it's one of my good friends here...well, she's a female!

12:12 PM  
Blogger jolcy said...

wakakaka... just curious.. ;) curiosity kills the cat.. :P

11:28 PM  
Blogger humblebird said...

hehe.....so glad you love the slipper!!!! i just thought you need one that is LIKELY your style and comfy......(definitely not the one you have now!!!!) =p

......i bought when i was in ottawa.... (8_8)?
WHY? WHY? WHY? and.....that's sth you can't find it in NL......and having new house = having a new slipper (*0*) is it a chinese tradition??

10:14 AM  
Blogger Bride2010 said...

=') A really happy belated birthday girl....darn it..many many uncountable apologies my dear fren...sigh...I feel older than half a century now...pls pls...get into research and help us dumbwitted frens who forgets their frens birthday out here! *hugz* another year passed...come back soon.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home