Sunday, May 13, 2007

Ottawa

Just got back from a 4D3N trip in Ottawa. This was supposed to be a conference trip but i didnt think i learn much from the conference aside from experiencing how people could "biatch" in the ultimate way! Just like what i told my friend, it's still a fruitful trip. I owe this to my senior (sandy, the person that i had described in details before in this blog. I was also humbled by someone i barely known. I met her through my network of friends.

This trip could have turned out totally different if sandy wasn't there. This meeting (spending lots of time together - chatting, ok...biatching and whining!, sharing same hotel room) allowed me to confirm my belief of who she is as a person. My admiration for this woman can only grow. (I know i can go on and on about this person again). It was totally stress-less hanging out with her. She's just as crazy, as truthful & genuine and as inspirational as one ever could be. Imagine one with such background who will answer "i don't know" or will not grill you further when you were sharing a case. I just felt happy and relaxed. I know i am lucky to find a role model in her.

The second person is someone who's really nice and so pure. She made me realised that i should always stay down to earth regardless. I shouldnt let the pinocchio nose grow on me. I do live a great life now, shouldn't whine too much. And i also echoed what she said....everything happens for a reason, this trip certainly seems to dictate that thoroughly.

Time to go to bed!


(-_-)***Mood: blissful

2 Comments:

Blogger jolcy said...

hey.. you can officially celebrate your blog's 3 years anniversary already.. :)

3:07 AM  
Blogger mcfan said...

I didnt even realise that...hehe!
It's been 3 ponderous years.

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home