Saturday, March 24, 2007

Photography


It's been a dilemma choosing the right DSLR. For a beginner like me, or i should say for someone who's greedy wanting the best of everything - I want a good size dslr with a good range of features, not forgetting that i also hope for a reasonable priced package; I don't think i'll find such camera to my liking. At this moment, it looks like i will probably spend on a nikon d40x. I also did quite a bit of photography homework recently, i.e reading all its jargon, in preparation to go into the dslr world!

A friend of mine actually lend me his d50 (the predecessor of d40). That allows me to learn more about a nikon dslr. It's addictive! Easily, i took almost one hundred pictures! Of course, 99% of them were rubbish!

Here, i attach my favorite picture of the day.



This is a little "precious moments" figurine which i placed on my night table. Mich, do you remember the blue card on its background?



(-_-)***i believe i'll have more pictures in my blog pretty soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home