Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sleep-out

It's slightly past 3 am now and i have already jumped out of my bed with eyes wide open. I probably slept too early after a kickboxing (exercise) session and i do have some muscle-aches now. I failed all my abs exercise in that session! It's time to get fit for summer.

Su, i don't know how you did it but handing in a resignation for a future that is to be seen is heroic! Just exactly like how you manage to work your way (after all the obstacles) in calgary. Me too hope and will pray for you to achieve your dream. You've outwitted procrastination to rock bottom girl.

Religion is something so abstract. I have a friend whom is seen by some (add me in the list as well), lucky all her life. As much as i realise that it's wrong to brand someone with that and belittle her ability and effort, i also wonder how she has been able to attain that. She seems to show us what "God" can really do. She cruised through med school with much less effort and obstacles but one thing she has more than the rest of us was her unrivalled faith. She just need to pray and she'll pass her exam! Ok, i did simplified that process. Couple days ago, again she demontrated that to us by getting matched to a residency program in the States through the scrambling process (aka second round) when all of us were pessimitic about her chances. I do wonder why but my interpretation would be - she has so much karma in her past life that she has so much credits to be used now! As much as i hope that she'll be learning from failure but she seems to be well protected in a miracle realm that is likely to continue. She's just lucky!

Time to jump back to my comfy bed!


(-_-)***action is louder than words

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home