Monday, February 05, 2007

Chinese New Year

CNY is once again approaching. As much as i don't feel the atmosphere at St.John's, i have been constantly reminding myself about it to ensure that i am not missing the fun by calling them (my family) on the right day! Even so, I have been calling granny and aunts to catch up before the big occasion.

Have been feeling a bit tired after my trial of packed working and reading schedule. Hence, I took myself off from anything related to medicine last weekend just to give myself a little break! Now it's time to finish off this final week of ER rotation.

Yuko called me last night. I didn't realise that I have not talk to her for like 6 months! Of course, it never felt that long once after we were done saying "hi" and "hello" or those "how are you doing?" starters! ^ ^ Yes, this is the 10th year knowing her (after being pen pals for ages!). I can still vividly remember those letters and stamps that i collected from those times!

Everyday I am looking forward to someone ringing my doorbell as i am desperately waiting for my parcels to arrive! It's been more than 3 months already but still no sight of it. My boxes of goodies (my lifeline!) are still roughing the ocean i guess!

(-_-)**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home