Friday, February 24, 2006

A day filled with joy

I have finally gotten what I have been hoping for since last year. Though it's not quite there but nothing is perfect. I am feeling blissful with the results. And most importantly, i can feel that my confidence is brewing strong! =)

I still remember clearly the first day I told myself that I want to be a surgeon. I do believe I can do it, it's just a matter of time. Knowing myself very well, I can't settle for second best if I know what's best! To be honest, I would have been terribly disappointed if I wasn't matched. Not that it's the end of my dream but the match to me is indirectly a reflection of my "market value". I can only imagine myself doubting my capability. However, luckily things didn't turn out that way.

Thank you for answering my prayers. Thank you for showing me endless omen that had allowed me to reach this stage of my life. Although there were some cold sweats here and there, I am so glad that, along my journey, I was given the chance to meet with fantastic people who have lighted up my life and given me endless inspiration. I know this is only the begining of another adventure but I am really satisfied with what I have achieved today.


***( ^ ^)***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home