Thursday, February 01, 2007

Newfoundland 2007'

One of the reason this blog is being kept is to keep my dear friend updated but i think i am certainly doing a bad job here! haha! When was the last time i met her (?), oh my, it's almost 4 months past! It seriously didnt feel like i was home twice in 2006. Everybody knows time flies and now i am already in my 7th month of my residency!!

This blog has been a place where i rant and rant and rant and.... I doubt i'll change much of it although i'll try to add more flavours to it. I guess i am not trying to be fancy nor taking this as a way to be different. All the entries in this blog is a direct "translation" of myself.

It's already February, don't think there's much point doing a summary of 2006. However, there are a few things worth mentioning :
  • finally grad with one degree, more to come!
  • in a salaried position since july 06 which will only gives 3% increment yearly!
  • was in malaysia for a total of 2 months (i think), and probably went out with mich more than spending time at home!
  • 6 months gone and 66 counting down!

Life has been mundane, i think it's been like that ever since i decided to be philanthropic rather than misanthropic! Don't get me wrong, I am still the ever enthusiastic girl when i don my white coat but when i put on my comfy pyjama, i feel like i am drained off all my energy! A free weekend is here soon!! I can't wait for it although i need to spend time on my Canadian PR application!

(-_-)**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home