Thursday, February 01, 2007

Diet

Well, it's a never ending agenda in my day-to-day life. I think I gained a little bit more weight. Been eating even at the stroke of midnight after a tiring day. Sometimes, one think that if you are doing lots, you'll loose weight but that is true if you are not eating lots too! I can't wait to go back to my (soy aka tofu, vege,eggs), (cereals and milk) diet again. Should bracket them in case it's thought to be mixed in the same bowl! Although, soon, they will literally end up in the same stomach anyway! haha

I got to agree with this saying. I got it from somebody's blog.
"It is not a bad idea to get in the habit of writing down one's thoughts. It saves one having to bother anyone else with them." - Isabel Colegate
Sometimes, not everyone wish to listen to us anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home