Saturday, March 17, 2007

Wayward

I think i am feeling bored again (as evidence by the number of "new post" i had in this blog for the past few days). Not a whole lot but i dont usually write often due to hectic schedule. Like what i have mentioned before, unless it's something profoundly significant or when it's my emo day, i rarely blog. That means, i usually don't write when i am happy! Hence, you dont quite get to read about my better days in St.John's!

Life in st.john's is mostly work or surfing internet. However, i shall try to add more variety to my mundane life and that'll be photography!! I'll probably be getting a DSLR pretty soon to capture pictures the way i have always wanted - if i can ax

For the benefit of my physical build, i went for a kickboxing session today. Lily (a complicated-nationality background, chinese origin girl) was there and it's kinda fun to hang out with her and it's interesting how in certain days we can chat deeply into certain topics. However, for the past 2 weeks i do notice some change, well, isabel and sean have gone to ottawa! That makes the difference! Who are they? Ok, sean is just like me, someone who's undertaking his residency here while isabel is his wife. These people mentioned above are part of the small (very) chinese community here.

Actually last chinese new year was my first in st.john's, i had a cny party and prior to that, Isabel and i made some cny peanut cookies. I got that recipes from my cousin's blog and it did turn out pretty well and authentic! We also had a cny party with lots of food! Ok....i dont know how i reach to the point where i start talking about what i did even before cny! I'll go straight to my point, i am enjoying the fact that there's a bunch of chinese for me to mix around with here. Of course there are some people that i treasure a lot here and i do cherish the prospect of getting to know more about them. I also have to mention that there's a small group of undergraduate students here that unwittingly reminds me my own good ol' time!


I seriously don't really know what i aim to write in this post! I should just retire back to my books now!



(-_-)***D40x please hit the market soon!!

3 Comments:

Blogger humblebird said...

hey!! bored to death?? learning to be self-content loh!!!! I know I know....St John's is a really really boring place. :(

Haven't you told by ppl that St John's is the best place where you can concentrate on your residency training. Sean is absolutely believing in it now!!! (but after more than a year torture!!)

Nevertheless how he complained, I'd say that's the most suitable thing that GOD gave him WHEN HE LOOKS BACK

Anyways, I miss our cooking day, hair cut day......too!!!

take care lah!!!! no matter how often you write, i'll comment as often as i can..... ^^"

Last but not the least, no matter what you choose...... SUCCESS = SACRIFICE

11:00 PM  
Blogger humblebird said...

hey it's me Isabel again....it's so funny!! i dun know why my name is shown as a church's name......and it's my HK church's name tim! but it's in Chinese though!!! I'll teach you....
wahahaha......

.......It's really hard to relate to this........

11:07 PM  
Blogger mcfan said...

HK church name??? I really can't read a word from that stretch of words!

I do understand what you mean, i just need to whine.

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home