Sunday, April 22, 2007

affection

I have been wandering how i should or what i wish to share in this post. I don't like the idea of change, have always love and treasure old stuff or surrounding. I know i am ancient. However, soon, there'll be a little if not a big one happening. It's been unusual or at least i did not think that it would become somewhat a real teaser when it finally arrives.

I have been sealing out most my thoughts to avoid it from turning into something else. Well, it's likely to be, er, i think it can be called transient affection disorder (?).... O.o ...

I really don't know what i should write about this person who did give me some butterflies feelings that was suppressed just as quick as it arised. Knowing that trying to pursue something which will create more layers of intricacy is just as good as creating more headaches, it's better to let nature takes its place.



(-_-)***life should be simple

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home