Sunday, April 29, 2007

Daily consumption

I have always wanted to blog about my current diet. As a self-confesed food lover and critique, i think my (taste bud) ability to differentiate superb gourmet food and ordinary cuisine is fading. You can easily judge that from :

I used to eat
(for breakfast) : dim sum, fruit or rice crepes, roti canai, nasi lemak, various steamed buns or glutinous rice, porridge, egg tarts, soy products or hawker stall's selection of noodles.
(for lunch) : various roast meat or a variety of dishes with rice, chinese stir-fry or more hawker stall's selection of food.
(for dinner) : western, vietnamese, greek, japanese, thai, korean, mexican or nasi lemak again...ok...all the choices mentioned above can be served as dinner as well.

Currently,
(for breakfast, lunch or dinner) : my own home-cooked food, salad, cereals with milk/yogurt, sandwich, fruits and fruits and fruits!

As work is getting increasingly busy, i don't cook as much as i used too. I don't even cook a lot of those technically challenged dishes. I did not predict myself to start eating healthily at the age of a quarter of a decade. It's way too early!!! However, i guess that's what i get when i prayed for protection against esophageal or gastric cancer!



(-_-)***i don't even get to drink a decent cup of soy milk or enjoy a bowl of soft beancurd here

5 Comments:

Blogger jolcy said...

I just wish I am able to stick to the rabbit food diet also.. just like ry also... :( but unfortunately.... :P
don't even get to drink a decent cup of soy milk or enjoy a bowl of soft beancurd?? you mean they dun have that over there?

3:16 AM  
Blogger mcfan said...

Ry is relious! She has so much control in her diet, where as us, just eat as our mind dictates! lol
Yeah ler, nope, they don't sell chinese soy drink but i have just been adviced to try those processed soy milk with vanilla essence with open mind.

7:29 AM  
Blogger jolcy said...

yalor... for me it's like eat first think later.. :P which is really bad...

hehehe.. well, something is better than nothing.. :) but with vanilla essence.. hmmm... wil just kill the taste out of soy drink... :(

11:13 PM  
Blogger mcfan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:23 PM  
Blogger mcfan said...

That's what i think, that's why till today, i still have yet try that but sandy told me her fav is that soy+vanilla essence drink wor. I doubt i'll like it as much as her cos i still prefer the good ol' original soy drink that i can get from msia! I ate the "tofu fa" by making it from an instant pack that i bought from Ottawa! hehhe

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home